NEW STUDENT SPECIAL 21 DAYS UNLIMITED
– Unlimited regularly scheduled classes
– Term begins with your first class
$59 for 21 days
We have Moved!
Our new location 509 Fourth St
in Downtown bremerton.
Soriano Building, Entrance to the right of
collective visions gallery. take the elevator or
the stairs to the 2nd floor (turn right after
exiting the elevator)
You must pre-register for class.
classes with zero enrollments will be canceled one hour before class.
Masks are optional.
Monday : Gentle 10:30- 11:45am
All Levels 5:30 – 6:45 pm
Tuesday: Restorative 6:30 – 7:45 pm
Wednesday: Gentle 10:30 – 11:45 am
Yin 6:30- 7:45pm
Saturday: Mixed Level Flow 9:00- 10:15am
Sunday: Yin 9:00 – 10:15 am
All classes on Zoom except Restorative
Welcome to Indigo Moon Yoga!
At Indigo Moon Yoga, our mission is to provide you with safe, thoughtful classes, designed to meet you where you are and help you to move forward in your practice. Whether you are new to yoga or a seasoned practitioner we want you to feel welcome and at home. You are invited to leave behind the stress of daily living in our modern world and immerse yourself in all that yoga has to offer. We help people of every size, shape and age with their journey on the mat and path through life. Reduce stress, find strength and joy in movement, breath and stillness.
We’ve created a space for you that is safe, comfortable and welcoming.
509 4th Street, Bremerton
You’ve probably heard how yoga can increase your strength and flexibility and improve your posture. But can yoga make you happier? Studies show that consistent yoga practice helps improve focus, relaxes your system and improves your overall sense of well-being.
Brand New to Yoga?
Join us for a Beginner Series
Geared toward beginners and those who would like a refresher.
Other appropriate classes include: Hatha, Gentle Flow, Restorative, Yin. We want you to feel comfortable in your class. Let us know if you have any questions about classes.
Check Class Descriptions for link to our Beginner Series and information on our weekly classes.
New to Indigo Moon?
We are pleased to have you here! We are a group of skilled and dedicated teachers who strive to make Indigo Moon your home for yoga in Bremerton and Kitsap County. With a variety of classes and workshops you will learn new skills and further your practice as we build community. Feel free to drop in to a class, use a Class Pass or become a member.
Practice becomes firmly grounded when well attended to for a long time, without break and in all earnestness.
Yoga Sutra 1.14
- Please come to class on time. New students please arrive 10 minutes early.
- You must register ahead of time. NO WALK-INS.
- Classes limited to 10.
- Masks are optional.
- Classes will be canceled one hour before start time if we have zero registrations.
- Please cancel 2 hours ahead of time to make room for students on wait-list. If you do not cancel you will lose a class.
- If you are late please wait until after the opening meditation to quietly take your place.
- There is storage for your shoes and cubbies for your belongings.
- You MUST reserve your spot in class online
- Eat lightly or have an empty stomach
- We offer filtered water, tea, and chocolate
- Enjoy your practice!
- 2 hour street parking is free, no restrictions after 5:00 pm or on Saturday & Sunday
iRest® Yoga Nidra
You’ll find a variety of opportunities to practice iRest at Indigo Moon. Join us for a workshop, a six week series, or special Friday night classes.
Kathleen is trained in Integrated Restoration, iRest®, a researched based Yoga Nidra practice, a simple form of meditation with ancient roots, designed for modern living.
Six week series: check back for 2022 dates.
For more information about iRest: irest.org